25 April 2015, 10:30am — 4:00pm
This is a day that will be committed to horses, horse people
and ways we can continue doing so for a long time!
Use it or Lose it!
Door prizes, drawings and more
Featuring talks from:
- A Chiropractor, how to best use your body and keep it strong, Do's & Don't's
- A BS in Health & Physical Ed, Nutrition as relates to fitness, along with the correct ways to exercise
- Equine Message Therapist from Muscle Magic, Susan Marshall
As well as:
- Performances from students
- Tack & Riding Habit exchange room, gently used items for sale
Just to name a few programs we have going so far...
For more information ask or call Debbie 814.392.5055
Fun with Vaulting!
11:30am — 1:00pm
If we have enough people, we will use two horses.
The series will begin with training of the horse(s) and progress from
there, beginning with easy exercises to more challenging movements.
Each person will get ride time.
Experience is not necessary, however if you have
some riding experience, it is helpful for balance.
So come have fun and meet new people.
Snacks & Drinks!
It is appreciated if you RSVP by calling 814.796.6161